Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Selamat Datang/Welcome

Assalamualaikum and welcome to All,
I decided to create this blog about my father (and mother) as I have in my possession, my late father's letters sent to his children whilst going around the world for three months. I was then very young as the letter was dated in the year of 1958.
The letters were well kept and still in crisp condition. I will retype the contents for you all to see, after which I would scan the original and upload later. I've been wanting to do this for quite some time now as I've had the letters for a long, long time. Eventually, God Willing, I would like to have a biography book published on my father.
For my brothers and sisters, I will photostat the letters and distribute to all of you. At the same time I would laminate the originals and will decide later to whom I will give for save keeping.
Thank you for dropping by. Everyone is free to either upload photos or post anything that you wish to say about my father, or to tell of any other memories that I might know of.....
BTW every letter posted has been copied word for word. Nothing has been altered, even no spelling mistakes has been corrected, so that it's originality remains....

No comments: